This week’s show discusses some strategies for surviving the madness of Las Vegas.
1. Book a nice, comfortable room you can return to throughout the day to rest and get ready.
2. Consider spending a night or two away from the Strip.
3. Drink strategically. Mix in nonalcohoic beverages.
4. Use quiet spots like convention spaces, Flamingo wildlife habitat or the Park to decompress or try an early morning stroll.
5. Plan wisely and organize your activities to avoid excess travel time.
6. Assume you’ll come back. Don’t try to squeeze everything into one trip!